Oil Cleansing Complete Kit£24.99In Stock
Beauty Balm Ingredients
96% organic / wild harvest
Orbignya oleifera [babassu] oil** • butyrospermum parkii [raw shea butter]** • macadamia ternifolia [macadamia nut] oil** • simmondsia chinensis [jojoba] oil** • prunus amygdalus dulcis [sweet almond oil] • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil] • salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil] • styrax benzoin + alcohol [pourable benzoin resin] • pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil] • rosemarinus officinalis [rosemary essential oil]** • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract] • Note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral • geraniol • benzyl benzoate • benzyl cinnamate • farnesol • limonene • linolool
Unfragranced Beauty Balm Ingredients
96% organic / wild harvest
Orbignya oleifera [babassu] oil** • butyrospermum parkii [raw shea butter]** • macadamia ternifolia [macadamia nut] oil** • simmondsia chinensis [jojoba] oil** • helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract]
Babassu oil is obtained from wild harvest babassu nuts which naturally fall in the rainforest and are not subject to use of chemicals when growing or in their processing.
As a cleanser:
- Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
- Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
- Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
- Repeat as necessary.
You don’t necessarily need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser.
We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Where possible use a clean cloth for every cleanse. If you do need to reuse cloths dry them out between uses. Never leave a cloth in a soggy heap, it will become a home to harmful bacteria.
As a moisturiser:
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
As a primer
When using under foundation apply very sparingly and allow a few moments to absorb before applying make-up over the top. Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm will plump skin and prevent foundation from absorbing into very dry skin.
For dry patches:
Apply to any dry or chapped areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels. For stubborn dry or rough patches use our Calendula and marshmallow Balm
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes, on broken skin or around the eye area.
- Should irritation occur discontinue use.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
This natural butter melts at body temperature which is why it glides on and absorbs so beautifully. For this reason it should be stored under 25°C or it will melt! The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator, this process (if it's a one off) will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. However, repeated heating and resetting will destroy beneficial compounds.
It may also melt if shipped to very hot climates. Please be aware, we will not replace or refund products that melt during shipping to known hot climates.
UV light destroys beneficial compounds, so store it in a dark place, or at least out of direct sunlight.
Unopened and stored in a cool dark place this product will keep indefinitely. Once opened it should be used within 12 months. Poor storage will shorten it's shelf life.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm + 5 Flannels & 5 Muslin Cloths
You can choose between a full size original fragranced version of the Beauty Balm or an unfragranced version for very sensitive skin (use the options above). The kit also contains a pack of 5 face flannels and 5 muslins in a branded drawstring bag.
Natural Beauty Balm - Oil cleansing balm & moisturiser in one
Discover the amazing 'oil cleansing method'. Simply stop stripping skins natural oils when cleansing. Dramatically improve skin barrier and seal in moisture for glowing skin that stays hydrated and plumped all day, consequently reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by dry skin.
Surprisingly many customers with oily skin find switching to oil cleansing with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm rebalances sebum levels, reduces oily shine and can even settle skin prone to breakouts.
Good skin barrier also keeps pathogens out. Pathogens cause spots, fungal or bacterial infections and allergic reactions (this can happen to oily skin too).
Because Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is 100% natural, It is suitable for sensitive skin. Removing harsh ingredients from your skin care routine is recommended for skin prone to acne, perioral dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Please note the essential oils in this product contain some known allergens. For very sensitive skin choose the unfragranced Beauty Balm
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is water-free, so it is a super concentrated product. You need only use a tiny amount and will find it glides on, absorbs easily, covers a surprisingly large area and keeps skin hydrated for a very long time. A small pot uses less space, resources and packaging yet goes a remarkably long way.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is an incredibly effective complete facial skincare solution with absolutely no artificial chemicals. A real one-pot-revolution in natural skincare.
One product is all you need - use to:
- Cleanse (oil cleansing method)
- Exfoliate (oil cleansing method)
- Rebalance sebum production to improve oily skin and reduce oily shine
- Dramatically improve hydration and reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by dry skin
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin
- Made from 100% pure, unrefined, undiluted plant oils
- Abundant in vitamins, antioxidants and other phytonutrients
- Made with sun-stable oils that do not oxidise
- Halts free-radical damage
- Contains fatty acids your skin requires to naturally maintain skin barrier
- Allows skin to regulate itself naturally
- Suitable for vegans
- Preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, MI, etc)
- Emulsifiers or solubilisers
- Artificial colour
- Artificial fragrance
- All artificial chemicals
A product of the Lyonsleaf water-free revolution
The Lyonsleaf water-free revolution is a paradigm shift in skincare. Better for you and better for the planet.
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Better skin by better skin barrier
- Sun-stable ingredients, don't oxidise and do neutralise free radicals
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home-grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable and we only use biodegradable postal packaging.
Suitable for vegans.