Discover the amazing 'oil cleansing method'. Simply stop stripping skins natural oils when cleansing to dramatically improve skin barrier and seal in moisture for glowing skin that stays hydrated and plumped all day, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Good skin barrier also keeps pathogens out. Pathogens cause spots, fungal or bacterial infections and allergic reactions. (this can happen to oily skin too)
Because Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is 100% natural, It is suitable for very sensitive skin. Removing harsh ingredients from your skin care routine can settle skin prone to acne, perioral dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is water-free, so it is a super concentrated product. You need only use a tiny amount and will find it glides on, absorbs easily, covers a surprisingly large area and keeps skin hydrated for a very long time. A small pot uses less space, resources and packaging yet goes a remarkably long way.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is an incredibly effective complete facial skincare solution with absolutely no artificial chemicals. A real one pot revolution in natural skincare.
• Cleanse (Oil Cleansing Method)
• Exfoliate (Oil Cleansing Method)
• Rebalance sebum production to improve oily skin and reduce oily shine
• Dramatically improve hydration and reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by dry skin
• Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin
• Made from 100% pure, unrefined, undiluted plant oils
• Abundant in vitamins, antioxidants and other phyto-nutrients
• Made with sun-stable oils that do not oxidise
• Halts free-radical damage
• Contains all the fatty acids your skin requires to naturally maintain skin barrier
• Allows skin to regulate itself naturally
• Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
• Preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, MI, etc)
• Emulsifiers or solubilisers (that damage skin barrier)
• Artificial colour
• Artificial fragrance
• All artificial chemicals
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage. Lyonsleaf packaging is 100% recyclable and Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing programme of reducing carbon emissions as far as possible.
(95% organic/wild harvest): orbignya oleifera [cold pressed babassu oil] • butyrospermum parkii [raw organic shea butter] • macadamia ternifolia [organic, cold pressed, macadamia nut oil] • simmondsia chinensis [organic, cold pressed, jojoba oil] • prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil] • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil] • cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil]• salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil] • styrax benzoin [benzoin resin] • pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil] • rosemarinus officinalis [organic rosemary essential oil] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract] • note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool
Babassu oil is cold pressed from wild harvest Babassu nuts which naturally fall in the rainforest and are not subject to use of chemicals when growing or in their processing.
1. Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
2. Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
3.Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
4. Repeat as necessary.
You don’t necessarily need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Do not use flannels or muslins more than twice before washing, dry them out between uses.
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
When using under foundation apply very sparingly and allow a few moments to absorb before appling make-up over the top. Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm will plump skin and prevent foundation from absorbing into very dry skin.
Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels.
• When oil cleansing wash flannels and muslins after every 2nd cleanse - allow to dry between uses
• Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
• Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
• Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
• For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. In the unlikely event that a reaction occurs, you can return the product for a full refund.
This natural butter melts at body temperature which is why it glides on and absorbs so beautifully. For this reason it should be stored under 25°C preferably in a dark place, or at least out of direct sunlight.
This product may melt if shipped to very hot climates, This will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator. We cannot replace or refund products that melt during shipping.
Lyonsleaf Ltd • Registered address: Cheddarlea Farm, Cheddar Road, Compton Martin, Bristol. BS40 6LD • Tel: 01761 221 267
Company Number: 09749596