Cleanse, remove make-up, exfoliate (using the Oil Cleansing Method), moisturise, nourish, repair and protect. All from one revolutionary little pot. All with no artificial chemicals whatsoever, and without stripping the skins natural oils. Suitable for sensitive skin. 95% organic tropical oils (Babassu, Shea Butter, Macademia and Jojoba) all crammed with free radical busting antioxidants.
Our customers love our Beauty Balm because:
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using fair trade ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
(95% organic/wild harvest): orbignya oleifera [cold pressed babassu oil] • butyrospermum parkii [raw organic shea butter] • macadamia ternifolia [organic, cold pressed, macadamia nut oil] • simmondsia chinensis [organic, cold pressed, jojoba oil] • prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil] • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil] • cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil]• salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil] • styrax benzoin [benzoin resin] • pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil] • rosemarinus officinalis [organic rosemary essential oil] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract] • note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool
Babassu oil is cold pressed from wild harvest Babassu nuts which naturally fall in the rainforest and are not subject to use of chemicals when growing or in their processing.
1. Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
2. Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
3.Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
4. Repeat as necessary.
You don’t need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Do not use flannels or muslins more than twice before washing, dry them out between uses.
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels.
• When oil cleansing wash flannels and muslins after every 2nd cleanse - allow to dry between uses
• Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
• Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
• Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
• For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. In the unlikely event that a reaction occurs, you can return the product for a full refund.
This natural butter melts at body temperature which is why it glides on and absorbs so beautifully. For this reason it should be stored under 25°C preferably in a dark place, or at least out of direct sunlight.
This product may melt if shipped to very hot climates, This will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator. We cannot replace or refund products that melt during shipping.
Lyonsleaf Ltd • Registered address: Cheddarlea Farm, Cheddar Road, Compton Martin, Bristol. BS40 6LD • Tel: 01761 221 267 • Email: email@example.com
Company Number: 09749596