Simply stop stripping skins natural oils when cleansing to seal in moisture for glowing skin that stays plumped all day, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• 30ml Beauty Balm (moisturiser and hot cloth cleanser in one)
• White cotton face flannel
• 2 x two ply muslin face cloths
• Full instructions and information
• Suitable for all skin types (including sensitive)
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Free from all artificial chemicals including preservatives and emulsifiers
• Cruelty free
• Made with fair trade ingredients
Using a hot cloth cleanser (oil cleansing method) is the revolutionary way to cleanse, exfoliate and remove make-up (even waterproof mascara).
Oil cleansing with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm keeps pores super-clean without stripping the skin’s natural oils, improving skin barrier function for superior hydration. Skin retains moisture and stays plumped all day, often reducing the appearance of wrinkles, especially for sufferers of dry skin.
Improving skin barrier keeps bugs out that cause spots, infections and allergic reactions. Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is made with 95% sun-stable, tropical plant oils. These oils have evolved a myriad of anti-oxidants which prevent free-radical damage (caused by the sun and pollutants) a major contributor to premature ageing.
Products for oily skin usually attempt to strip excess sebum. This often causes the skin to overcompensate producing more sebum, exacerbating the problem. Try Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to re-balance oily, or combination skin.
Use Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm sparingly as a natural moisturiser to hydrate and nourish after cleansing, or as required. If you use the muslins for extra exfoliation (when cleansing), you have a complete, 100% natural, facial care system in one convenient little pot.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is water free. This means a small pot will go much further than a brand whose first ingredient is water, juice, or hydrosol. These ingredients evaporate on contact with the skin, so you have to apply much more liberally and frequently.
Being water free also means there is no need for the preservatives that kill bacteria growing in the water element of a cream (like parabens and phenoxyethanol) and no need for emulsifiers that can disrupt the delicate balance of lipids and moisture in the skin.
(95% organic/wild harvest): orbignya oleifera [cold pressed babassu oil] • butyrospermum parkii [raw organic shea butter] • macadamia ternifolia [organic, cold pressed, macadamia nut oil] • simmondsia chinensis [organic, cold pressed, jojoba oil] • prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil] • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil] • cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil]• salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil] • styrax benzoin [benzoin resin] • pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil] • rosemarinus officinalis [organic rosemary essential oil] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract] • note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool
Cleanse and exfoliate using the oil cleansing method
1. Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
2. Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
3. Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
4. Repeat as necessary.
You don’t need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Do not use flannels or muslins more than twice before washing, dry them out between uses.
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels.
• Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
• Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
• Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
• For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. In the unlikely event that a reaction occurs, you can return the product for a full refund.
Lyonselaf Beauty Balm melts at body temperature which is why it glides on and absorbs so beautifully. For this reason it should be stored under 25°C preferably in a dark place, or at least out of direct sunlight.
This product may melt if shipped to very hot climates, This will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator. We cannot replace or refund products that melt during shipping.
Lyonsleaf Ltd • Registered address: Cheddarlea Farm, Cheddar Road, Compton Martin, Bristol. BS40 6LD • Tel: 01761 221 267 • Email: email@example.com
Company Number: 09749596