Eczema Psoriasis and Dermatitis Natural Skincare Sample Set (3 x 3ml)£4.99In Stock
helianthus annuus [sunflower oil] • butyrospermum parkii [raw shea butter]** • prunus armeniaca [apricot kernel] oil* • borago officinalis [borage] oil • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract]. Essential oils of: lavendula angustifiolia [lavender] • boswellia serrata [frankincense] • juniperus communis [juniper] • pelargonium graveolens [geranium]. Note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral • citronellol • eugenol • geraniol • limonene • linolool.
PLEASE NOTE: We have removed almond oil from our Calendula Cream, but other stockists may still hold stock containing almond oil - please check the ingredients on the box should you have an allergy.
Zinc and Calendula Cream:
95% organic / wild harvest
helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • orbignya oleifera [babassu] oil** • CI77947 - [zinc oxide - non nano] (18%)** • cera alba [beeswax]** • borago officinalis [borage] oil • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract].
Calendula and Marshmallow Balm:
94% organic / wild harvest
Helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • orbignya oleifera [babassu] Oil** • cera alba [beeswax]** • borago officinalis [borage] oil • persea gratissima [avocado] oil** • rosa canina [rosehip] oil • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract] • althaea officinalis [marshmallow root extract].
Apply to skin as required up to 6 times a day. For best results use sparingly and frequently.
- May contain traces of nut oil
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- Should irritation occur discontinue use. As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
- Not suitable for use on broken skin of infants under three years or those with a compromised immune system. Lyonsleaf products do not contain antimicrobial preservatives to kill bacteria that may enter the jar. Do not apply to wounds susceptible to infection.
It is not recommended to use any skincare products on babies under four weeks unless there is a medical problem (because the outer layer of their skin is not yet formed). Our products are certified as cosmetic products and so are not treatments for medical problems. However, the Zinc and Calendula Cream is deemed useful for nappy rash (a medical issue) because it will hydrate soothe and repel moisture from the skin. It is therefore certified safe for babies under four weeks (we still recommend only using it if there is a problem that needs addressing). The Calendula and Marshmallow Balm is certified as a soothing moisturiser (cosmetic) therefore this product is only certified safe for babies over four weeks.
Calendula Cream only (contains essential oils + nut oil)
- For external use only
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Contains nut oil as part of the recipe.
This natural butter melts at body temperature which is why it glides on and absorbs so beautifully. For this reason it should be stored under 25°C or it will melt! The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator, this process (if it's a one off) will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. However, repeated heating and resetting will destroy beneficial compounds.
It may also melt if shipped to very hot climates. Please be aware, we will not replace or refund products that melt during shipping to known hot climates.
Zinc and Calendula Cream and Calendula and Marshmallow Balm
These products contain beeswax and will not melt unless they get very hot (45°C) if they do melt they can be reset in a refrigerator without the texture being affected. (Repeated heating and resetting will destroy beneficial compounds.)
UV light destroys beneficial compounds, so store it in a dark place, or at least out of direct sunlight.
Unopened and stored in a cool dark place this product will keep indefinitely. Once opened it should be used within 12 months. Poor storage will shorten it's shelf life.
Caring For Skin Prone to Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
Our award winning original Calendula Cream for adults and children over 3, is a soothing emollient. It has received dozens of 5 star reviews.
We now have 2 new (possibly even better) Calendula products one with Zinc Oxide and one with Marshmallow Root extract, both are unfragranced and suitable for infants, both have won many awards too.
All products are suitable for body, face and eye area and suitable for skin prone to Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and many other chronic skin conditions.
Marshmallow repairs very dry, chapped or cracked skin, Zinc oxide is calming and protects fragile skin when bathing or washing up. Calendula calms and soothes. It's difficult to say which product or combination of products is best suited any individual with sensitive or problem skin, so we suggest purchasing this sample set to try all three and find the perfect system for you.
The 3 ml samples are water free, so will go a lot further than you would expect (they do look small but you only need a tiny amount).
If you only order samples they can be sent as a large letter rather than a parcel, so postage is much cheaper (around £1 for UK) please check shopping cart to estimate shipping cost.
A 100% natural, soothing emollient for adults and children over 3 years. Made with pure plant oils, home grown herbs and nothing else. 82% organic, Made with pure plant oils (including Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel and Borage and Sunflower oils) and a potent dose of home-grown calendula extract that gives the cream its orange colour.
This product is fragranced (with essential oils) and whipped so it feels more like a beauty product.
• Soothes, calms and hydrates any skin in need of TLC.
• Suitable for sensitive skin and problem skin.
• Contains therapeutic essential oils blended to create a unisex scent.
Zinc and Calendula Cream
Soothes and calms irritation. repels moisture. Made with pure plant oils, beeswax, minerals, home grown herbs and nothing else. Key ingredients: Calendula, Non nano Zinc Oxide, Babassu Oil, Organic Beeswax, Borage Oil. 95% organic / wild harvest / mineral.
This product is unfragranced and the zinc makes the skin look white if applied liberally (apply sparingly and rub in to easily avoid this) Zinc Oxide is the active ingredient in calamine lotion and some nappy creams. This product feels more like an ointment. Zinc can be drying and so this product is suitable for skin prone to weepy eczema and rashes that blister like chicken pox.
- Improves blemishes, breakouts, rashes or any skin in need of TLC.
- Rebalances skin that is prone to produce excess sebum
- Creates a barrier to protect fragile or damaged skin when washing-up or bathing.
- Prevents and improves nappy rash.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
Calendula and Marshmallow Balm
Safely soothes, softens, repairs and improves skin’s elasticity from top to toe. Made with pure plant oils, organic beeswax, home grown herbs and nothing else. Key ingredients: Calendula, Marshmallow Root, Babassu Oil, Borage Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil and Organic Beeswax. 94% organic/wild harvest
This product is an unfragranced balm
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin and hands damaged by water.
- Softens heels, elbows, rough working hands, gardeners hands and hard skin on feet
- Non comedogenic, gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin and repair chapped lips
- Improves sore nipples when nursing (no need to wash off before feeding baby)
- Improves skins elasticity. Use during pregnancy to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
A product of the Lyonsleaf water-free revolution
The Lyonsleaf water-free revolution is a paradigm shift in skincare. Better for you and better for the planet.
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Better skin by better skin barrier
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home-grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable and we only use biodegradable postal packaging.