Discover the amazing 'oil cleansing method'. Simply stop stripping skins natural oils when cleansing to dramatically improve skin barrier and seal in moisture for glowing skin that stays hydrated and plumped all day, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Good skin barrier also keeps pathogens out. Pathogens cause spots, fungal or bacterial infections, allergic reactions and flare ups of chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis (this can happen to oily skin too)
• Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm (full sized product 55ml ) Award winning and 5 star rated cleansing balm and moisturiser in one)
• 5 High Quality Face Flannels (500 gsm 100% Cotton)
• 5 High quality muslin face cloths (two ply 100% cotton)
• Full instructions and information
• A handy cotton drawstring bag
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is water-free, so it is a super concentrated product. You need only use a tiny amount and will find it glides on, absorbs easily, covers a surprisingly large area and keeps skin hydrated for a very long time. A small pot uses less space, resources and packaging yet goes a remarkably long way.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is an incredibly effective complete facial skincare solution with absolutely no artificial chemicals. A real one pot revolution in natural skincare.
• Cleanse (Oil Cleansing Method)
• Exfoliate (Oil Cleansing Method)
• Rebalance sebum production to improve both dry and oily skin
• Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin
• Made from 100% pure, unrefined, undiluted plant oils
• Abundant in vitamins, antioxidants and other phyto-nutrients
• Made with sun-stable oils that do not oxidise
• Halts free-radical damage
• Contains all the fatty acids your skin requires to naturally maintain skin barrier
• Allows skin to regulate itself naturally
• Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
• Preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, MI, etc)
• Emulsifiers or solubilisers (that damage skin barrier)
• Artificial colour
• Artificial fragrance
• All artificial chemicals
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm: (95% organic/wild harvest): orbignya oleifera [cold pressed babassu oil] • butyrospermum parkii [raw organic shea butter] • macadamia ternifolia [organic, cold pressed, macadamia nut oil] • simmondsia chinensis [organic, cold pressed, jojoba oil] • prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil] • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil] • cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil]• salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil] • styrax benzoin [benzoin resin] • pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil] • rosemarinus officinalis [organic rosemary essential oil] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract] • note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool
Babassu oil is cold pressed from wild harvest Babassu nuts which naturally fall in the rainforest and are not subject to use of chemicals when growing or in their processing.
1. Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
2. Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
3.Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
4. Repeat as necessary.
You don’t need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Use a clan flannel each time you cleanse
Wash flannels and muslins after every 2nd cleanse - allow to dry between uses
Use sparingly as a rich, nourishing moisturiser. Very effective when used after a bath or shower, after oil cleansing if required (you may not need it) or as a night cream. Use very sparingly under make up and allow a little time to fully absorb. Fantastic for use under mineral sunscreens that are sometimes difficult to apply.
For dry or chapped skin apply frequently and sparingly.
• When oil cleansing wash flannels and muslins after every 2nd cleanse - allow to dry between uses
• Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
• Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
• Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
• For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. In the unlikely event that a reaction occurs, you can return the product for a full refund.
Lyonsleaf Ltd • Registered address: Cheddarlea Farm, Cheddar Road, Compton Martin, Bristol. BS40 6LD • Tel: 01761 221 267 • Email: email@example.com
Company Number: 09749596