Calendula and Marshmallow Balm£10.95In Stock
Apply to skin as required up to 6 times a day. For best results use sparingly and frequently.
- Not suitable for those with an allergy to the daisy or aster family, (known as a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- Should irritation occur discontinue use.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.
- It is not recommended to use any skincare products on babies under four weeks unless there is a medical problem (because the outer layer of their skin is not yet formed). Our products are certified as cosmetic products and so are not treatments for medical problems.
- Not suitable for use on broken skin of infants under three years or those with a compromised immune system. Lyonsleaf products do not contain antimicrobial preservatives to kill bacteria that may enter the jar. Do not apply to wounds susceptible to infection.
This product contain beeswax and will not melt unless it gets very hot (45°C). If it does melt it can be reset in a refrigerator without the texture being affected. (Repeated heating and resetting will destroy beneficial compounds.)
UV light destroys beneficial compounds, so store it in a dark place, or at least out of direct sunlight.
Unopened and stored in a cool dark place these products will keep indefinitely. Once opened they should be used within 12 months. Poor storage will shorten shelf life.
Calendula balm with hydrating marshmallow root
A 100% natural, award-winning, soothing emollient suitable for adults, children and babies from 4 weeks of age.
Those in the know will appreciate that marshmallow root softens rough dry or hard skin and hydrates like no other herb or oil we have ever come across and calendula is one of the best known traditional skincare herbs.
This unfragranced ointment is perfect for the driest skin. If you prefer a lighter fragranced product try our whipped Calendula Cream and if you need a cooling balm or something to keep oily skin in perfect balance see our Zinc and Calendula Cream
- Declarable allergens
- All artificial chemicals
- 100% natural and gentle
- Contains a potent dose of our home-grown calendula
- Contains marshmallow root extract
- Unfragranced, gentle, suitable for infants
- Suitable for very dry skin
- Suitable for hands often in water
- Perfect for rough working hands or gardener's hands
- Suitable for heels, elbows, knees and other areas prone to roughness
- Softens hard skin on feet
- Non-comedogenic, gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin.
- Makes a great lip balm
- Can be used as a nipple balm when nursing (no need to wash it off before feeding).
- Perfect for Mum's tum
- Makes a great tattoo balm
- Great to carry for any little skincare emergency.
- All skin top-to-toe
- Adults and Infants over 4 weeks
Helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • orbignya oleifera [babassu] Oil** • cera alba [beeswax]** • borago officinalis [borage] oil** • persea gratissima [avocado] oil** • rosa canina [rosehip] oil • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis [calendula flower] extract ** • althaea officinalis [marshmallow root] extract**
**Organic/wild harvest 98%
A product of the Lyonsleaf water-free revolution
The Lyonsleaf water-free revolution is a paradigm shift in skincare. Better for you and better for the planet.
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Better skin by better skin barrier
Lyonsleaf products are hand-made in the UK, using home-grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf is against animal testing and is committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable (glass jar and metal lid in a cardboard box) and we only use biodegradable postal packaging.